@20 hours ago with 55443 notes
“Make a radical change in your lifestyle and begin to boldly do things which you may previously never have thought of doing, or been too hesitant to attempt. So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservation, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more damaging to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future. The very basic core of a man’s living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun. If you want to get more out of life, you must lose your inclination for monotonous security and adopt a helter-skelter style of life that will at first appear to you to be crazy. But once you become accustomed to such a life you will see its full meaning and its incredible beauty.”
(Source: buteuavineyard, via b-ballpat)
1. I’m not pretty inside. I think if you opened me up you’d just find a big mess of broken bones and shattered glass
2. I’m on fire and I burn everything I touch
3. Do you remember the night you got mad and told me that just because I have scars doesn’t mean I have to leave them?
4. I never really knew what to do with my tongue when it wasn’t in your mouth
5. I got all teary-eyed when you wouldn’t hold my hand. I just wanted to touch you
6. I let everything you said slip inside me and tear me apart. you were always saying sorry
7. I stole all of your old t-shirts to sleep in
8. I was always getting lost and calling you for directions
9. We were so in love I couldn’t take it. I guess you couldn’t either
@2 days ago with 10656 notes
"I still love the people I’ve loved, even if I cross the street to avoid them."
@3 days ago with 63026 notes